Flow Cytometry Scientist (CT) (LC_618)
Cape Town – South Africa
MSc/PhD (Immunology/Medical Biosciences or related), 2~3 years’ lab-based experience focusing on flow cytometry/ELISpot and related cellular immunology assays. Must have proven experience working according to GCLP/GLP, with excellent communication skills in English, driver’s license, and own transport. Willing to work after hours or overtime as required.
Location: Cape Town
Salary: R25 K ~ R29 K CTC per month (based on experience)
A well establish, dynamic and growing Medical Biotechnology company requires a decisive, innovative flow cytometry scientist with proven, hands-on experience in flow cytometry/ELISpot and related immunology assays to join their team. The company is a leader in their field and provides specialist analytical and assay development services within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry across SA and the international arena. The role will involve leading and supporting clinical trial activities within the lab, developing, and validating test methodologies and generating revenue by conducting analyses and providing accurate results as a service to external clients.
If you’re looking to join a professional, highly motivated group of bright scientists and you have the right skills and experience listed below, please do apply.
- MSc/PhD in Immunology or related medical biosciences field
- Must have 2~3 years’ experience working in an immunology laboratory
- Proven experience operating & working with a flow cytometer ESSENTIAL
- Must have lab based GCLP / GLP regulatory compliance experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license & will need vehicle to get to work
- South African citizenship
- Ideal personal attributes: tenacious, with a strong attention to detail, have great interpersonal skills, ability to perform under pressure
Commencement: As soon as possible OR based on contractual notice period
Application information: Please apply online below
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted