QA Associate: Medical Pathology Lab (LC_620)
Johannesburg – South Africa
Medical Technology degree / Diploma, at least 3- 5 years QA management systems experience in a SANAS accredited pathology lab, specifically ISO 15189, proven SANAS QA Systems & SOP development experience, excellent organizational & communication skills, ability to work independently, with initiative & highly computer literate.
Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Salary: Market related, highly negotiable based on experience.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced Quality Assurance Officer in the medical pathology & diagnostics sector. The role entails day-to-day management of the established Quality Assurance accreditation system (ISO 15189), ensuring continued compliance to the SANAS regulations and guidelines, management of clinical equipment, auditing, writing & implementing SOPs, staff training and report writing where required. The company currently makes use of an accreditation compliance consultancy who will work and liaise with the person in this role, ensuring the smooth running of the lab according to these regulated standards.
- Relevant medical degree or diploma (BSc/ND/BTech) is essential
- At least 3-5 years’ experience managing Quality Assurance in a SANAS accredited medical pathology lab according to ISO 15189
- Sound knowledge of the SANAS accreditation system standards ISO 15189
- A sound understanding of the external accreditation process & how to practically implement these standards in a pathology lab environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & organizational skills Able to perform under pressure, to work independently & to take initiative
Commencement: As soon as possible
Application information: To apply, please click below
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted