08 Dec Sales & Applications Specialist (Medical Diagnostics) JHB
Posted at 11:37h in 0 Comments
Sales & Applications Specialist (Medical Diagnostics) JHB
BSc Hons or MSc in Molecular Biological Sciences or Medical Sciences, >3y sales experience in the Medical Diagnostics or Molecular Diagnostics industries essential. Highly computer literate. Experience with in-lab use of molecular diagnostic tests a distinct advantage, particularly with relevance to TB, Covid or HIV. Excellent communicator in English, with the ability to present and train customers. Must have a driver’s license, own vehicle & willing to travel.
Salary: negotiable on experience
An exciting position is available in Johannesburg for an experienced Sales and Applications Specialist in the field of Medical Diagnostics in a multinational company. The high-end, international product range includes instrumentation, diagnostic kits and consumables for Medical Diagnostic use (with a focus on TB, SARS-CoV-2 and HIV).
Do you have relevant sales experience? With a background in a molecular/medical diagnostics laboratory? Do you love trouble shooting challenges in a laboratory? Do you have a successful track record of servicing clients in Medical Diagnostic laboratories? This might be the next right career move for you!
The position will include:
- Customer relationship management
- Product presentation, promotion and sales
- Applications support
This is a position with an existing customer base that requires you to hit the ground running.
- Tertiary qualification plus post graduate training (BSc Hons, MSc, MMedSci) in a Life or Medical Science discipline (Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Medical Diagnostics or related)
- Molecular Diagnostics lab experience
- >3 years in a related sales and applications role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) in English
- Highly professional & well presented
- South African citizen or resident
- Driver’s license, own transport
- Willing to travel nationally
Commencement: As soon as available
Application information: Please apply online
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted