Study Manager: Analytical Pharma / Lab Services
Amsterdam – Netherlands
Tertiary qualification in Sales/ Marketing/ Food Science / Food Tech, >10+ years in technical / sales in the food & beverage industry, servicing customers in SA +neighbouring countries. Must have experience managing Key Accounts & willingness to travel (nationally + into Africa).
Highly computer literate, with SAP experience ideal.
Location: Can be based in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Our client, a global producer of food & beverage ingredients, flavours and speciality additives are looking to employ an experienced Key Account Manager to focus on growing their key accounts in the food, particularly the bakery, industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business as well as strengthening existing business locally in SA and neighbouring countries. The position will entail regular travel to visit customers and will require technical knowledge and business development acumen. Specifically, knowledge and understanding in financial principles will be required to prepare budgets, sales forecasts and reports.
The candidate will need to travel nationally across South Africa and into Africa and have experience servicing large SA corporate accounts in the food sector. Exposure to the flavour and/or food ingredient industry is advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in Sales/Marketing/Food Science/Food Tech
- 10 years’ in technical/ sales/ key account in food & beverage industry
- Proven Key Account Management experience with a network of customers
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Self-motivated, customer orientated, good negotiating skills
- Team player with a high level of business and financial acumen.
- Highly computer literate, with experience using SAP preferred.
Commencement: Early 2024.
Application information: Please apply online at https://lumarecruiting.com/job/key-account-manager-foods-ct-or-jhb-lc_676/
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted